My wisdom teeth is started decaying. I have visited dentist but he is telling that it should erupt completely for tooth filling, it is in starting stage. But I am suffering from 1 month. I have taken all tablets for a week. Still it is not going. Teeth is not paining, but pain is near ear and little below the cheeks. I feel like someone is pressing me from outside around the face. What shall I do? Kindly help.

Better to get it extracted as it is of no use.
Hello dear, please donot worry .i suggest you to get either an x ray or rvg to know the eruption status. Then got it restored .but till that you need to rely on medicines. Fir further details you can contact me. My code is bj6e1e regards.
Kindly get an xray done to understand the angulation of tooth. And if needed can be filled. But if the decay is in the side .the depth needs to be checked for possibility of filling. N if you have pain in tooth you may take tab zerodol sp for pain .if it doesn't subside kindly start on antibiotics as given by your dentist. When you went for check up.
Wisdom teeth usually make their appearance between the ages of 17 and 21, though it's possible for them to push through earlier or later. Referred to as your "third molars, these four teeth begin to push through the skin like any other tooth, which can cause pain. However, wisdom teeth are much more likely to grow in at an incorrect angle – even sideways – causing impaction that can radiate this pain to the ear, cheek & teeth in front of it. Kindly get it extracted as soon as possible.
Thanks for the question. Keep the tooth clean otherwise infection may occur. U may get severe pain if you get infected. Already opg x-ray done?