Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Am 50 years old male diabetic but under control having fore skin tight and cracked am taking both ayurvedic and allopathy medicines for diabetes. Please advise regarding my fore skin problem.

1 Doctor Answered
This is typically called a s balanitis few thing keep sugar under control you will need antibiotics need physical examination to rule out fungus avoid sex currently.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.