It is very essential to cleanse and exfoliate underarm nd inner thigh area skin
every day just
as we do with our faces. When we neglect other parts while pampering face, this results in patchy dark skin
. So follow this daily care routine for getting rid of dark folded areas.
• Take milk and rub your dark area with it. Milk is an excellent cleanser and a toner too.
• After cleansing, use a scrub, preferably APRICOT SCRUB ( BAKSON), to exfoliate the skin around your dark areas.
• You may mix olive oil with sugar
and rub gently to scrub your dark areas
• Sometimes use another scrub having bleaching
agent such as lemon juice. You will find many scrubs here in this article that you can use for daily exfoliation.
• After exfoliating, wash off with water and apply some
• Never step out in sun when you apply lemon juice on your skin. This will make your dark areas darker than before.
If you follow the above skin care
regime daily, you will begin seeing result in a two week’s time. However, do not stop and continue cleansing, scrubbing and moisturizing your skin.
Oats is not only good for your overall health but also for your patchy dark spots. As we do not pay more attention towards cleaning our other areas while doing every thing for our face- from cleansing, scrubbing, moisturizing and what not – our skin folds gets dirty with the oil and fine grit deposits. This makes it look patchy and dark. Oats can be used as a scrub as well as a mask for dark areas when mixed with certain other skin lightening ingredients.
Use oats as a scrub for dark areas
You will need:
• Oats – ground it coarsely, do not make fine powder out of it
• Tomato pulp
• Take the coarsely ground oats powder.
• Mix tomato pulp to it to get
a paste like consistency.
• Apply this mixture to your entire folded region.
• Leave it for about 15-20 minutes.
• Now wet your fingers a littles and start rubbing your dark areas gently in circular motions. The coarse oats will have an exfoliating effect to remove dead skin cells from your dark areas.
• After scrubbing dark areas with this natural oats scrub for about 5-7 minutes, wash off with water.
• Apply some moisturizer on dark folded areas and massage gently.
You may use this scrub twice or even thrice in a week depending upon the intensity of dark patchy folded skin . While oats will remove dirt and dead cells, tomato pulp will lighten the skin due to its natural bleaching properties.
WHITENING CREAM ( BIOVALLEY ) Apply on dark patch folded areas twice daily
Consult me after 30 days