Zole Skin Ointment is commonly used for the treatment of skin infections like ringworm, athlete?s foot (infection in the skin of your feet), jock itch (fungal infection in the buttocks, inner thigh and genital?s skin) and other fungal infections. It can also be used for the treatment of pityriasis, which causes lightening/darkening of the skin of the chest, arms, legs and neck. An azole antifungal, Zole Skin Ointment prevents the growth of the fungus on your skin, thus treating the infections. It is available as a cream, powder, spray liquid and powder as well as a lotion. There is also a suppository form available that is inserted in the vagina for treatment.
The dosage and duration of using Zole Skin Ointment depends on the type of the infection it is being used for. Apply it twice in a day or as per your doctor?s instructions. Make sure that you do not apply it more than the prescribed times. It will not improve your condition faster, instead increase the side effects. If you are using the vaginal cream or the suppository, read and follow the instructions properly.
The possible side effects that Zole Skin Ointment could have are a mild irritation on the skin where it is applied, or a burning and itching sensation in the affected area. These symptoms do not require any medical guidance as such. However, consult your doctor at once if you develop an allergic reaction like skin rash, swelling of the lips, tongue and face or hives. An increased redness, pain or inflammation of the affected area must also be brought to the doctor?s notice.
You must dry the area before applying Zole Skin Ointment in the affected parts. Avoid tight-fitting clothes of synthetic fibres, opt for loose cotton clothes. Also, make sure you do not spray it near your eyes. In case it happens, wash your eyes at once with cool water.
Looking down at the manhood and discovering it has developed penis bumps is never a pleasant surprise for a guy. The presence of bumps signals a new worry about his penis health, although often the bumps don't correlate with a significant health issue. Penis bumps can come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, so it's no surprise that they can be caused by many different things. One of the causes many men don't think about is hives - so learning more about hives prepares a guy for dealing with them.
What are hives?
Hives is the common name used to describe a condition that is medically known as urticarial. They present as welts on the skin. Some can be small and others can be relatively large. In some instances, they are raised slightly, which gives them a bump-like look; in other instances, they may more closely resemble a rash. Often one welt will "bleed" into another, making the two appear as one large welt.
Hives are usually circular in shape. Often, especially with larger welts, they will be a deep red around the perimeter and a paler red in the center. Hives usually itch, causing discomfort; when they appear as penis bumps, it can be embarrassing for a man, as he often is caught scratching "down there."
Individual hives don't usually last long, often fading away in 24 hours - but they are usually replaced by new hives. It is not unusual for a case of acute hives to last as long as six weeks, with old hives fading and new ones replacing them. If a bout of hives continues beyond 6 weeks, it is considered a chronic case.
What causes hives?
Hives are basically an allergic reaction on the skin. Some "trigger" sends a signal to the body to release histamines to fight the trigger. This reaction causes the hives to form. Therefore, if a guy knows what his hives triggers are, he can take steps to avoid those triggers and thereby prevent hives from occurring.
Unfortunately, sometimes determining exactly what the trigger is can be challenging, mainly because many things are associated with triggering hives. Some of the more common causes include:
- Pets. Many dogs, cats and other animals shed dander, which may be a hives trigger.
- Insect bites and stings.
- Viral or fungal infections.
- Certain foods, including shellfish, nuts, milk, chocolate, berries, eggs, soy, citrus fruits, etc.
- Exposure to the sun.
- Certain chemicals (including some in soaps or laundry detergents).
With such a wide range, narrowing down a trigger may take a lot of time. Working with a doctor is advised. They will likely recommend that a person keeps a comprehensive journal of all the foods, medicines, etc. that he takes and any exposures he may have to potential triggers. The journal will include, as close as possible, the time when a person may have been exposed to a trigger, so that a link can be theorized if hives occur soon after. (Hives may occur within minutes, but sometimes may take about two hours to show up).
Once hives triggers are identified, a person can take steps to avoid those triggers. He also can learn what treatments he can use to help deal with the symptoms of hives.
As mentioned, penis bumps caused by hives tend to itch greatly. Regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help alleviate this. A crème that contains a combination of a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) will provide moisture that can help soothe itching. It also helps if the crème contains alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant which strengthens penis skin by fighting free radicals.
The bean-shaped organ kidneys in our body is one of the most important parts that helps in eliminating waste products from the body and also for maintaining the hormonal balance. But due to various reasons such as stress or wrong diet, often the kidneys may face irregular working disorder.
Of course, there are a number of medicines today and also medical treatments to cure various kidney diseases. But if you are not pretty sure of taking such treatments and wish to have something much secure, then trying the home remedies can be the best thing. Ayurveda has a list of remedies that help in curing such kidney issues.
Things To Avoid
Remedies To Follow
There are different medicines and also herbs available to treat kidney dysfunction. But these above mentioned can be the easiest methods of all.
For most us tattoos are a form of expressing their personalities. However, the things you identify with, in your teens may not be something you want to be associated with as you grow older. In some cases, a tattoo may not come out as you imagined it to be and this may leave you with a permanent adornment that you don’t like. Thankfully, though tattoos are permanent, it is possible to remove them. As with getting a tattoo in the first place, removing it is not as simple as it sounds and can be quite painful.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before opting to remove a tattoo.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended.