Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My husband is very short tempered. He gets angry on very small small things. We did love marriage 2 years back and have a 1 year old daughter. Before marriage he was very good to me but after marriage he suddenly got changed. He abuses me, scolds me, even sometimes got angry with our child. When he talks with his friends he seems very happy. He doesn't talk to me, not even replied to my questions. What should I do? I am really upset and depressed.

1 Doctor Answered
You need to sit down and discuss your problem with your husband. Try to focus on the issues rather than the behavior. Engage with him when he is calm. Don't try to react when he is angry. Don't compare the days of courtship to your current days. Don't involve third person in the family to solve your problem at the beginning. Try to engage yourself in activities other than child care and house hold activities which will give you happiness.
307 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.