104+ Best Psychologist in Gurgaon
Best Psychologist in Gurgaon
Patient reviews for Psychologist in Gurgaon
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a Psychologist do?
A psychologist is known to work with certain specific individuals for the diagnosis and mitigation of the impact of several different kinds of mental health issues. He is very helpful in assessing and diagnosing various mental conditions which include behavioral, mental and emotional disorders.
What diseases do Psychologists treat?
There are a lot of disease that your psychologist can help you to get away from and some of the diseases are listed below:
- Anxiety disorders
- Behavioral and emotional disorders in adults and children
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Bipolar affective disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Dissociation and dissociative disorders
- Eating disorders
Common problems you should see the Psychologist for
Common problems for which one should be consulting or seeing a psychologist and some those issues or problems are listed below:
- Adjustment or transition to or from college life
- Alcohol and other drugs management
- Sexual identity concerns
- Anger issue management
- Conflicts associated with relationship
- Anxiety or stress
- Gender identity
- Behavioral or mood changes which includes depression
- Grief and loss
- Concerns regarding your eating habits
- Self esteem related issues
- Body image related problems
For which symptoms should one consult a Psychologist?
There are a lot of symptoms and signs for a person which indicate that they are required to visit a psychologist as soon as possible and some of the most common symptoms are listed below:
- When you are going through a stage of transition
- When you have become habitual of using substances like alcohol or drugs
- When you have began to have a low self esteem
- When you are having an improper sleep and bad eating habits as well
- When you are having thoughts of harming yourself
- When you have faced or gone through a trauma in recent times
- When you are going through a phase of emotional disbalance
- When you began to become unproductive and ineffective in your work
- When you start to face and witness a kir of issues in your relationship
- When you get thoughts of withdrawing yourself socially
When should I go to the Psychologist?
You should pay a visit to a psychologist under a lot of circumstances and some of the major circumstances or reasons are mentioned below:
- When you start giving importance and want to pay attention to your own mental health
- When you began to have feelings like irritation, upset, anger, etc all the time
- When your general behavior has become irritation only
- When you suffer from problems like tummy woes or chronic headaches
- When you have started to witness digestive issues
- When you have a family discord which is not going away for a long time
- When there is seen a decrease or depreciation in your work performance
- When you are going through a period of trauma
- When you are thinking of ending your bond with your partner
- When you suddenly stop doing any kind of activity which made you happy or joyful
- When your friends are telling you that there is something wrong and they sense a lot of change in your behavior or attitude
Do Psychologists provide home consultations?
This is a service which is asked by a lot of patients and psychological problems are needed to be consulted by a doctor at home as well but the home consultation service can be provided only when the doctor you are seeing provides you with this service but when the doctor you are consulting do not provide this service of consultation you cannot consult with your doctor for your problem from your home. There are certain cases in which a person or patient falls under serious condition or problems then in such conditions whether a doctor provides home consultancy service or not he will consult with the patient for sure and get him out of danger through his advice and suggestion and when he is out of danger he can visit the hospital for further treatment.
How much does it cost to see a Psychologist in Gurgaon?
The cost of consultation with a psychologist in Gurgaon might vary a lot depending upon the problem and sessions you will be needing and the cost range of consultation is from Rs. 500 to 1000.
Can a Psychologist perform surgeries?
No, a psychologist is not trained or authorized to perform any kind of surgery.
How do I find a Psychologist in Gurgaon?
It is a very tough task for a person to find the perfect psychologist for your problem that you are facing or going through and to find the best psychologist in your city you need to make a lot of efforts and you can do it in various ways too. To begin your search you can ask your parents, family members, friends and other known people, then if you do not find any of the suggestions useful you can just search for a psychologist on the web and when you feel that this is a doctor who can help you very effectively to get your through your problem but when this also do not prove to be helpful you can just visit the site of Lybrate (www.lybrate.com) which is known to feature a lot a good psychologists in the country and these psychologists are having a great experience in this particular and above that they you can also read the reviews of the previous patients written on their profile.
How to choose a Psychologist in Gurgaon?
For choosing a psychologist in your area there are a lot of points and factors that you should have in your mind before you go to a psychologist for treatment or even for consultation and before you choose the psychologist you need to consider whether or not the doctor is known to treat the condition for which you are visiting him. You should also know whether or not he is friendly and if he is comfortable in getting in touch or not. In other words before you visit a doctor for the treatment you should be thorough that what all are the things and service that the doctor you are approaching provides or not and if he does so then you can choose him as your psychologist.
- Counselling Doctors in Sector-9 B, Gurgaon
- Counselling Doctors in DLF-IV, Gurgaon
- Psychologists in Pataudi, Gurgaon
- Counselling Specialists in Sector-64, Gurgaon
- Psychologist in Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Psychologists in Sector-30, Gurgaon
- Psychologist in Sector M-13, Gurgaon
- Psychologist in Khandsa road, Gurgaon
- Counselling Doctors in Sector M-1 A, Gurgaon
- Psychologist in New Railway Road, Gurgaon