1. Increasing the intake of protein
in your diet
can be really helpful in avoiding hair fall
. Take equal proportions of amla, reetha and shikakai powders and make a mixture out of it.
2. Put 4-5 tsp of the powder in 3 liters of water and boil until it reduces to half. Let the mixture cool and use it for washing your hair.
3. Remember not to use shampoo while using this herbal mixture.
4. You can extract the juice of onion
and add few drops of olive to it and then apply on the scalp. Keep it for 40 mix and wash off with cold water.
5. Eating 1 amla daily or taking 1 tsp of triphala
churna daily before going to bed also helps in strengthening your hair.
6. Doing prayanam daily for 20 minutes will also be helpful in reducing hair fall.