Im 20 years old im not feeling hungry my doctor has given me elixir neogadine to increase my hunger is it save to take.

It is not indicated for that. May he you got the name wrong. You can try some medications with enzymes which stimulate appetite. Good luck
If doctor has prescribed then take it. To gain weight you need to eat more calories than your body burns. Weight gain need to take care your diet and life style for whole day. It needs proper nutrition to your diet. You may do certain changes like avoid gaps in between two meals, add healthy meal, and reduce junk meal. You may add paneer, cheese, whole eggs, potatoes, legumes, nuts in your diet. We are having weight gain program which based on customize diet, no medicine, no herbs, no starvation along with clinic fitness so there is no side effect.
You need a proper treatment insted removal of the cause which is causing anorexia will be greatful and effective in long go. Consult online with all your health related issues for same.