Sir i consulted a dentist they fixed a root cap 5 years back as it is not proper they removed whole teeth and fixed another root cap for another teeth my colleagues are saying that due to root cap there is a chance of root cancer is it true?

No dear, there is nothing like root cancer. If the cap or the crown is not proper, it sure should be replaced. Wish you the best of your health.
Its not true.
There is nothing like root cap. It will be simply a cover or crown over ur teeth.There is absolutely no connection between cap and cancer
Hello, Whoever is telling this is absolutely crap information should be ignored about 14 million root canals are performed every year with success rate of 90% then everyone in the world should have got cancers.
Hi nothing like that ignore your friend only smoking ,ghutka causes cancer.
There is nothing like root cancer. But definitely the term is root caries. If there is root caries we can restore it upto some extent. If u can send me the x ray of the tooth i can definitely help you.
No , absolutely not!