Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Hi I am suffering from a leg fracture in right leg tibia fibula bones are broken from middle doctor has operated and treated with mippo plate is there now after 2 months of surgery the gap is still there between the bone I cannot walk and now he is suggesting for a bone grafting surgery again can anyone suggest should I go for a operation again or I can take alternative like symphytum in homeopathy or had jod capsules himalaya. Currently I am taking medicine like bone craft and supracal 1000 mg and injection bonespark. Please suggest.

u can wait better post xrays that will give more information
It is too early to go for a bone grafting operation. Please take a second opinion and then decide.
First thing need xray’s to comment. Second thing 2 months is too early to tell wether it unites or not. You can wait for some more time.