Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am a new one to use this. Can I take 2 tablets of anxit 0.5 a day. How long will be a single tablet active.

Hello Lybrate user. Anxit 0.5 contains salt alprazolam 0.5 which is primarily used in decreasing anxiety and restlessness and to treat insomnia. But this tablet doesn't cure the illness. It just suppresses active acute anxiety symptoms and can cause transient sedation. As it is from a class of drugs called benzodiazepines, it is highly addictive. Initially 1 tablet will do the job for h, but after few months the effect vanishes and to get similar symptomatic relief you have to take more than one tablet. Single tablet will be active for few months but exact number of months or years can not be judged before as every patient or person has diffrent addictive profiles in brain. Hope you r clear now. Take care and talk to a psychiatrist for cure of anxiety symptoms rather than just control them.
Madam, another option to manage your difficulty/anxiety through strategies such as cognitive behaviour therapy, meditation etc.