Sir/ madam, I want to stop librium 10 mg tablets i'm fine now but when I stop problem starts so how to stop librium 10 mg tablet.

Tapper down the doses very slowly, like decrease the dose by 25% for 15 days and so on. If it doesn't work then you need to take another medicine for anxiety during this period of withdrawing librium, later on you can stop another medicine easily. All the best
Sometimes medicines are important for proper management. When you are feeling fine by taking medicines then keep taking them. Consult your doctor and check with him to reduce the dosage. Even if you want to stop, you have to do it under supervision of your doctor.
Hi, Along with medication, you are supposed to go through formal counselling session to end the addiction of smoke/ tobacco any whichever thing you are taking, counselling will help you in curb the urge of the frequent need of even librium. Let me know if in case more help is needed.