I was having extreme tiredness, backaches, unable to wake get from bed in the morning, for last 10-12 days, this suddenly got worsened in a few days that I thought something is definitely wrong. I also have difficulty concentrating, thinking, memory loss, heavy head, I checked my tsh, it was 13.7 and was started on thyronorm 25 from last 3 days. I am also taking SSRI for anxiety, but was not able to identify the cause for this severe fatigue, backaches, is it related to anxiety or depression? Or is this an effect of hypothyroidism?

Dear lybrate-user, these symptoms can be due to hypothyroidism and/or depression. Please get other tests for thyroid function including anti thyroid antibodies. However please continue both ssri and thyronorm for the time being.
It can happen with both disorders.
When the symptoms will be improved, repeat thyroid profile, if normal, gradually taper ssri under supervision of doctor. Identify any stress factors symptoms mostly related to hypothyroid along with few somatic symptoms related to stress consult physician for the appropriate dose of antithyroid, for quick recovery best wishes.