My tooth are breaking down and changed to yellow and black marks and there is sensitivity please recommend me what should I do. My age is 24.

This could be due to decay of teeth. Get your dental check up done and get them filled.
Maintain good oral hygiene. Go for scaling and polishing.
Definition: cavities are permanently damaged areas in the hard surface of your teeth that develop into tiny openings or holes. Causes: cavities, also called tooth decay or caries, are caused by a combination of factors, mostly by the bacteria that are stuck onto the teeth surfaces that releases a lot of acids which causes the demineralisation (eroding) of the tooth/ teeth thus causing decay. Poor oral hygiene, frequent snacking, sipping sugary drinks, eating junk or sticky food causes the bacteria to multiply quicker and faster releasing a lot of toxins, chemicals and acids. Which cause bleeding gums, cavities, bad breath, periodontal (gum) problems and many more. Signs and symptoms: toothache (intermittently/ continuous) sensitivity (hot/ cold/ acidic/ sweet/ sour) hole in the tooth brown/ black staining of the tooth treatment: if the cavity is superficial (in the enamel/ or in the dentine) it will give you intermittent pain/ sensitivity especially while eating sweet/ sour and/or hot and cold food and beverages. At this stage the tooth can still be saved by filling/ restoration. If the cavity reaches the pulp (nerve tissue) it will cause continuous pain and discomfort and it has to be treated by a root canal. Your dentist will decide whether it needs to be treated by a filling or a root canal. Filling/ restoration might not require a crown but it does when it is rc treated. Hope this will help you decide.
Better to go to good dental hospital to get physical checkups done.