Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My marriage is against my wish. He tempered our family members to marry with him. After marriage he not behaves well with me. He want to make a pressure on me. Mentally I am so depressed. I also leaved my job for my 2yrs baby. And singly handling all my baby need. Now I am very depressed and also loose my confidence. I want to do something myself for earning but no support and also have no time. What can I do. My depression also effects in my health. Loosing weight. Please, help me.

1 Doctor Answered
You seemed to have stayed long enough in this marriage to have a two year old baby! If you are so depressed please meet with a counselor and if the depression is due entirely to the marriage then meet with a marriage counselor and get some guidelines as to how to manage with this relationship without getting depressed. If they advice you against the marriage are you willing to divorce this man? You must be clear about all these matters should a decision like that has to be made. About earning money, it is possible to do your own business in an MLM type venture. If you wish to know more details please contact me. There is no problem without a solution.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.