Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 31 years male I have back pain in whole spine since 2014 I have done a blood test that shows hlab27 + so please suggest what can I do for pain I am having lorsaid sd 8.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello lybrate-user, your complaints, age and investigative reports are highly suggestive of ankylosing spondylitis. It can be treated with medications with constant reviews and regimens tailor-made for each person.
U should start Physiotherapy. Avoid excess weight lifting and improve ur posture. Start doing core strengthening exercises
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.