I have periodic gas coming from my stomach and I have nausea after eating a little much I think this is the second time this happened a week ago a similar thing happened after eating too much again and I vomited. What should I do?

just control your diet it's due to over eating..you may take ulpan dsr cap empty stumuch for this complain
Hello. Reason of vomiting and other symptoms is excessive eating. So as a preventive measure don't eat extra quantity of food. A small piece of ginger and pinch of salt before meal will help you for digestion. It will reduces gases also. Try this. Don't eat excessive quantity at a time. Eat in intervals.
U are suffering from acidity. Do this 1. Don't overeat 2. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water. 10. Curd is good for u. 11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym, walking etc. For more details you can consult me.