Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide is one of the most renowned Ayurveda Specialists in Pune who has an experience of 20 years in serving her patients with great care and compassion. She completed Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from KGMP Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Mumbai in 1997 and MD (Ayurveda) from Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune in 2002.
Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide is known for providing patients with latest Ayurvedic health treatments which include treatment of Interstitial Lung Disease, treatment of Hand and Wrist Injuries, treatment of Acne Scars, treatment of Knee Pain, treatment of Hypocalcaemia, treatment of Adenomyosis, treatment of Erection Problems, treatment of Eye Diseases, treatment of Open Pores, treatment of Bleeding Gums, treatment of Genital Sores, Allergy Testing, Hyperthyroid treatment, treatment of Disc Prolapse, Laser Skin Technology, treatment of Dark Circle, Memory Improvement Techniques, Coughing treatment and Management, treatment of Cold Sores, treatment of Wrinkles, treatment of Heart Attack, treatment of Hyperprolactinemia, treatment of Growth Hormone Deficiency, treatment of Cervical Spondylosis, treatment of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Deep Pigmentation treatment. Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide visits patients at the clinic located in Shrishti Chambers, Tukaram Paduka Chowk, Ghole Road, Shivajinagar, Pune. Visiting hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10 AM-1 PM.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Madhura Atul BhideYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from some unexpected problem. I was loosing my hairs from the crown area and my hairs were getting thinner day by day, showing a baldness pattern. I became extremely worried. I really needed to consult doctors. I visited few, they asked me to get some blood tests done but still the picture was not clear. Later I visited Dr Madhura Atul Bhide, an Ayurvedic doctor in Shivaji nagar. She again asked to get some blood tests and from there She recognized that the problem is arising due to hormonal imbalance. I followed her prescribed medication and I feel much better . there is no more hairfall and I am extremely happy with the treatment.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have issues to lose weight. Dr Bhide can handle all types of emergency cases. I was in too much stress, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. I am so happy that I chose her for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Bhide clinic is very soothing.
She ensures that she listens to her patients. The atmosphere in the Dr Madhura Bhide is always so positive and full of life. It was amazing, the Dr Madhura Bhidel was so nicely made. I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Madhura Atul Bhide has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference.i took a gain weight treatment
I feel strange that I am suffering from high blood pressure. As someone I knew, consulted Dr Madhura Atul Bhide and they referred us. She has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. The atmosphere in the Dr Madhura Bhide is always so positive and full of life. Her guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.
I was trying to conceive but was not able to , so my husband took me to Dr Madhura. She is one of the best Ayurveda specialist in the city. My previous experiences were not so good, but she has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. I am completely satisfied with the results of my treatment.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my whiteheads. The entire Dr Madhura clinic was spotlessly, clean. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Madhura . I was amazed that other doctors before her were not able to treat my problem, but she did it immediately and started the whiteheads treatment for it.
I would highly recommend dr Madhura Atul Bhide of Dr Madhura Bhide in Punefor her expertise, experience and professionalism. she gave me a treatment to avoid pregnancy at her clinic . the staff at her clinic is well trained.
Thanks to Dr Madhura for the tonsils treatment. He is an ayurveda specialist and he knows in and out od the speciality. Whatever treatment he gave, suited me the best. His guidance and advice helped me immensly.
Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you mam ..for your feedback back. Now i feeling free
Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide provides answers that are helped me improve my health. It's good because now I have headache.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide to be very helpful and caring. Thank you so much doctor
Suggestion about bhimseni kapur. Good and quick response doctor. Thank you Dr. Madhru Atul Bhide.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide to be caring. Thanks doctor....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor
I use evion cream and vit E oil on my face and neck daily at night. Is it helpful for removing tann and for glowing fair skin?
The formation of malignant cells in the larynx tissues leads to laryngeal cancer. Most tissue malignancy occur in the squamous cells (flat, thin cells inside the larynx lining). Men are more susceptible to laryngeal cancer.than women.
Laryngeal cancer falls under the category of neck and head cancer. The risk factors of laryngeal cancer include:
- Using tobacco based products
- Drinking excessive alcohol
- Exposure to asbestos and sulphuric acid
The symptoms of laryngeal cancer are:
- Coughing or sore throat that does not heal (know more about Whooping Cough)
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Pain in the ears
- Throat or neck lumps
- Hoarseness in the voice
Ayurvedic treatment can be used together with conventional therapies. Ayurvedic remedies have minimal side-effects and as such are safe. Usually, conventional therapies weaken the body. Fatigue is a common side-effect of harsh treatments like radiation and chemotherapy. As such, Ayurveda aims to bring the body back to balance by fighting the effects of harsh treatments that cause imbalances in the body. It hopes to achieve harmony through natural methods. It can increase energy, promote wellbeing, balance the body, mind and spirit, reduce stress and prevent the disease from returning.
Eating certain healthy food, herbs and professionally prescribed Ayurvedic remedies can help with cancer treatment. Besides healing your body from the inside, there are other important beneficial remedies that can prove to be useful. They include:
- Meditation can reduce blood pressure, anxiety and improve all around well-being.
- Yoga and pranayama is supremely helpful
- Oil massages with healing herbs and essential oils are good for the body and mind
Cancer treatment requires time and patience. You cannot hasten the process. If you are recovered or you are in the recovery phase, it is important not to fall back to the bad habits that put your body out of balance. So if you are on treatment, or done with the treatment, do not start smoking or drinking again. smoking and drinking harms the good effects and can lead to recurrence of the disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
After I have moved to Chennai, I have lost my original colour. I have become so tanned. I am using Nivea for Men soap and it doesn't seem to have any effect on it. What soap do I need to use in order to restore my original tone? Please suggest some soaps or face wash readily available in the market.
Hello, I was diagnosed with pitta dosh due to grey hairs. Dr. told me that not to eat any fermented products. I joined gym but in my diet they included paneer and cheese. It is safe to consume?
Due to my busy schedule I don't get time exercise and I am get fatty. My weight is 70 kg how can I overcome it and after 3 months is my wedding.
Infertility is a medical condition which is characterised by problems in successful conception, even after prolonged and frequent unprotected sex amongst a couple. Infertility may occur due to problems with either the male, the female partner and in many cases both of them. This condition can cause much strife in a relationship not just within the individuals but also be a cause for social embarrassment. The causes of infertility could be-
Testicular injury or deformed testis,
Irregular menstrual periods,
Problems with erections,
Uterus is ill-shaped,
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome,
Scanty sperm count,
Blockage of the fallopian tube.
Ayurveda and Infertility-
According to Ayurvedic scriptures, infertility occurs when there is a deficiency of nutrients in the Shukra Dhatu of an individual. This might occur as a result of indigestion and excessive toxic content in the human body. This could be caused due to excessive consumption of spicy foods or if they have chronic stress or anxiety. The Ayurvedic remedies boost the nutrition of the Shukra Dhatu in order to boost fertility. The most potent Ayurvedic herbs which can cure infertility are as follows:
A prescribed consumption of the powder of dried banyan bark along with sugar might help to cure infertility.
The inclusion of cumin and turmeric powder in regulated dosages in your daily food might also help to facilitate fertility.
A consumption of the root of the herb Ashwagandha for 3 times a day has also been shown to be beneficial.
A daily consumption of the powder of Vanari Kalpa in warm milk might help in curing any problems related to the ejaculation of semen.
Consuming a mixture of the powder of Vrushya vati in warm milk, it might help to increase the sperm count.
The consumption of Ayurvedic preparation of phalasarpi (a mixture of the herbs Kustha, manjistha, Triphala, tagara, haldi etc.) might help to deal with the problems of infertility in women.
Yoga also has many effective asanas or poses which help boost both male and female fertility and thus may help in correcting infertility caused due to physical factors such as injuries or deformities.
Respected Sir, I have been suffering from indigestion / gas formation for the past 4 weeks. At the initial stages, I had to go to toilet 5 times and it was watery stool most of the time. I visited a general doctor but later, I visited a Gastroenterologist and he gave me these two medicines - Equirex - 2 times a day RIFAGUT 400 MG - 2 times a day Now, I am having formed stool. But sometimes, I am pooping 3/4 times a day and sometimes it is 1/2 times a day. There is no heart burn or pain or vomiting or any blood in poop. Sometimes, there is a little discomfort in the left side of my abdomen but My poop is normal, sometimes it is a bit soft and it is like sausage most times. This week, the Doc said it is happening because of stress so he gave these two medicines only - Esoz 40 mg - one time a day Cilapam - H - one time a day I had done USG of Upper Abdomen and it is normal. I just want to know will my current problem like small gas formation and pooping [normal] 3 / 4 times [not everyday] are going to subside after few weeks? I would be grateful if I get a response. Kind regards deb.
Sir mujhe last 1 year se gale me cough ,gale me kuchh atka huaa sa aur jukam sa rahta hai sath me gale me pasina aata hai aur pasaliyo tatha seene me dard bhi halka hota hai jaise cough ghoom raha ho.
I am taking medicines for liver and typhoid but I feel too much gas, always fatigue weakness. Suggest me any medicine or ayurvedic powder that can give me relaxation .and should I stop taking milk as I have heard it cause gas.
Pumpkin seeds are a perfect choice for a healthy snack to munch on during boring afternoons. They are not just tasty, but immensely healthy. These seeds can be called as nutritional powerhouse that are packed with nutrients, which are required for the overall sustenance of health. Some of the most impressive benefits of pumpkin seeds include:
- Magnesium for healthy heart: One-fourth cup of pumpkin seeds contains about half of the regularly suggested intake of magnesium which in turn helps the body in performing a wide range of vital physiological functions. When an individual takes the required amount of magnesium, it boosts the production of ATP, synthesis of RNA molecules, rhythmic pumping of the heart, proper formation of the tooth and bone and relaxation of the veins and vessels carrying blood. It has been shown that eating pumpkin seeds regularly keeps the blood pressure under control and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke as well.
- Zinc for assisting immunity: Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of zinc, and one ounce of this seed contains about 2 mg of the mineral. Zinc is essential for the body for a host of reasons such as immunity, growth of cells, proper sleep, lifting mood, replenishing the senses and is critical to eye and skin health. It is also known to help in regulating the insulin levels and improving male sexual power. Quite many people around the world do not get the right supply of this beneficial mineral due to mineral depletion of soil, effects of harmful drugs and consumption of plant-based diets. One can consume pumpkin seeds daily to combat common health issues such as cold and flu, depression, skin problems and acne and chronic fatigue.
- Omega-3 fatty acids to control cholesterol: Nuts and seeds including pumpkin seeds are known to be viable sources of Omega-3 fatty acids or alpha-linolenic acid. It is required by all individuals and the body then converts it to the more useful fats called the DHA and EPA. By eating an ounce of pumpkin seeds every day, one can intake an excellent source of good cholesterol.
- Tryptophan for restful sleep: Tryptophan belongs to the amino acid group. This is a protein building block found in abundance in the pumpkin seeds. This tryptophan is converted into serotonin by the body which in turn is transformed into melatonin or the sleep hormone. Those who have trouble sleeping can take a handful of pumpkin seeds along with some fruit pieces right before going to bed to see desirable results. The pumpkin seeds will supply the body with the required amount of tryptophan which will be converted to the sleep hormone and promote a restful sleep all through the night.
The pumpkin seeds can be stored and carried easily and require no refrigeration. Charged with a lot of nutrients ranging from copper to manganese, zinc to protein, pumpkin seeds should be considered as a healthy snack that can regularly be taken to enjoy a host of health advantages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Sir, I want to use Bhimseni kapur as room freshener. Can I use it or not? How can I use (burn or not)? Edible bhimseni kapur and Bhimseni kapur is same? please suggest me.
My wife last menstrual period start day was 1st March 17. Checked at home pregnancy test strip. Found positive. What care should we take. When to visit gynae. Food.caution etc. Advise please.
I got small bulging pimples if I burst them its all water inside. I have stopped pressing them now, I presume they are chicken pox, now I'll go for a check up. I am hungry right now. Please suggest a diet plan, that what to eat during chicken pox.
I'm having veggie juice at brunch time nd the combination is amaranthus + spinach + pudina/curry leaves/coriander leaves/methi leaves/bachalkura. I'm having. Like this since a vry long time. My doubt is any 3 leafy is ok? Or only one leafy juice to b taken? And I'm boiling it for 10 min. And then I'm grinding it. Also adding the boiled water to this mixture. Am I doing all correct? And if you suggest tomato then I'm already taking it in rid form, carrot n beetroot cucumber in breakfast. Thnq all.
Since ages, meditation has been placed on a pedestal for its far reaching benefits. While on one end, it is known to bridge the gap between one's outer and inner self, on the other hand it is believed to be a pathway to enlightenment. Meditation has been scientifically proven to affect one's health positively. For a balanced lifestyle and a sorted outlook in dire circumstances, you must make meditation a part and parcel of your daily life.
The benefits of meditation can be laid down as follows:
- The way you respond to pain can be altered through meditation: Meditation makes you stronger and perhaps, more tolerant to body pains and aches. It empowers you to somewhat control how your brain feels the actions and processes in your body. People who face conditions like fibromyalgia, migraine or osteoarthritis problem can fight against the discomfort for a longer span of time through regular meditation.
- Meditation can improve your cardiovascular health: A healthy heart can make you enjoy more than a couple of advantages. Meditation is known to regulate blood pressure levels; while your heart rate decreases, the amount of blood circulated into your heart increases, thus ridding you of acute stress. A happy heart has more potential to exercise to further maintain its well-being.
- It will shun away your fears: The threat of a fear or a phobia can resist you from delivering to the best of your abilities. Fears are crippling. Meditation dwells on the principle of maintaining equilibrium between one's mind and body. A person is therefore endowed with the ability to deal with his or her personal problems. Meditation enables you to keep your fears on a leash.
- Creativity and determination can be your key features: A person who meditates regularly will have wider access to his or her talents. Meditation is known to hone your softer skills by making you more creative and innovative. It gives you clarity of thought and thus you will find yourself more focused on your goals.
- It makes you relax more and worry less: Meditation soothes the brain neurons. It prevents you from being anxious. Meditation makes you so very engrossed in the moment that fretting over the future will slip your attention altogether. You live a happier life if you meditate regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.