Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide is one of the most renowned Ayurveda Specialists in Pune who has an experience of 20 years in serving her patients with great care and compassion. She completed Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from KGMP Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Mumbai in 1997 and MD (Ayurveda) from Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune in 2002.
Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide is known for providing patients with latest Ayurvedic health treatments which include treatment of Interstitial Lung Disease, treatment of Hand and Wrist Injuries, treatment of Acne Scars, treatment of Knee Pain, treatment of Hypocalcaemia, treatment of Adenomyosis, treatment of Erection Problems, treatment of Eye Diseases, treatment of Open Pores, treatment of Bleeding Gums, treatment of Genital Sores, Allergy Testing, Hyperthyroid treatment, treatment of Disc Prolapse, Laser Skin Technology, treatment of Dark Circle, Memory Improvement Techniques, Coughing treatment and Management, treatment of Cold Sores, treatment of Wrinkles, treatment of Heart Attack, treatment of Hyperprolactinemia, treatment of Growth Hormone Deficiency, treatment of Cervical Spondylosis, treatment of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Deep Pigmentation treatment. Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide visits patients at the clinic located in Shrishti Chambers, Tukaram Paduka Chowk, Ghole Road, Shivajinagar, Pune. Visiting hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10 AM-1 PM.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Madhura Atul BhideYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from some unexpected problem. I was loosing my hairs from the crown area and my hairs were getting thinner day by day, showing a baldness pattern. I became extremely worried. I really needed to consult doctors. I visited few, they asked me to get some blood tests done but still the picture was not clear. Later I visited Dr Madhura Atul Bhide, an Ayurvedic doctor in Shivaji nagar. She again asked to get some blood tests and from there She recognized that the problem is arising due to hormonal imbalance. I followed her prescribed medication and I feel much better . there is no more hairfall and I am extremely happy with the treatment.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have issues to lose weight. Dr Bhide can handle all types of emergency cases. I was in too much stress, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. I am so happy that I chose her for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Bhide clinic is very soothing.
She ensures that she listens to her patients. The atmosphere in the Dr Madhura Bhide is always so positive and full of life. It was amazing, the Dr Madhura Bhidel was so nicely made. I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Madhura Atul Bhide has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference.i took a gain weight treatment
I feel strange that I am suffering from high blood pressure. As someone I knew, consulted Dr Madhura Atul Bhide and they referred us. She has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. The atmosphere in the Dr Madhura Bhide is always so positive and full of life. Her guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.
I was trying to conceive but was not able to , so my husband took me to Dr Madhura. She is one of the best Ayurveda specialist in the city. My previous experiences were not so good, but she has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. I am completely satisfied with the results of my treatment.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my whiteheads. The entire Dr Madhura clinic was spotlessly, clean. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Madhura . I was amazed that other doctors before her were not able to treat my problem, but she did it immediately and started the whiteheads treatment for it.
I would highly recommend dr Madhura Atul Bhide of Dr Madhura Bhide in Punefor her expertise, experience and professionalism. she gave me a treatment to avoid pregnancy at her clinic . the staff at her clinic is well trained.
Thanks to Dr Madhura for the tonsils treatment. He is an ayurveda specialist and he knows in and out od the speciality. Whatever treatment he gave, suited me the best. His guidance and advice helped me immensly.
Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you mam ..for your feedback back. Now i feeling free
Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide provides answers that are helped me improve my health. It's good because now I have headache.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide to be very helpful and caring. Thank you so much doctor
Suggestion about bhimseni kapur. Good and quick response doctor. Thank you Dr. Madhru Atul Bhide.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide to be caring. Thanks doctor....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor
Dr. Madhura Atul Bhide provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Whenever she sleep after taking meal, she feels the food coming up through the nose area, like if it is rice it come through the nose along with liquid form water then suddenly she woke up because it block the breathing. Some time this goes toward the head.
I want to build up my muscles and I want to know the amount of proteins I should get. I also want help from you to know amount of proteins I am getting from my daily diet.
The way your day starts can affect your entire day and nothing is worse than fighting constipation in the morning. Along with a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen and bloating, constipation can also cause mood swings and lower your attention span. While laxatives can be temporary quick fixes, they can worsen the problem over time.
Hence, it is better to treat this disorder with a few simple lifestyle changes and home remedies.
- Eat plenty of fibre: A bad diet is one the key factors triggering constipation. Fibre not only fills the stomach, but also helps add bulk to your stool making it easier to pass. Ideally, a person should have 20-40 grams of fibre a day. If you suffer from chronic constipation, you can increase this amount a little as well. As an easy way to increase your fibre consumption is ensure that you eat some form of raw salad with every meal. Other foods that are rich in fibre are oats, almonds, cereals, beans, lentils and fruits.
- Ginger tea or mint tea: Ginger is a warming herb, which when had in form of tea can make the body generate more internal heat. This helps activate the digestion process and thereby relieves constipation. The menthol in peppermint has an antispasmodic effect that helps relax the digestive tract muscles and makes it easier for stool to pass through. Dandelion tea can also be used as a mild natural laxative.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is a popular natural laxative. This is because one of the components of this oil helps stimulate the small and large intestine. To benefit from castor oil, have 1 or 2 teaspoons of the oil on an empty stomach. You should be able to pass stool within about 8 hours.
- Drink plenty of water: Water not only hydrates the body, but also helps food move along the digestive system. Without adequate water, the stool is likely to be hard and difficult to pass. Ideally, you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Do not count artificially sweetened beverages as part of this count as they can actually cause constipation instead of ease it.
- Warm lemon water: Lemon juice helps stimulate the digestive system and hence is ideal for treating constipation. When mixed with warm water, it can help eliminate toxins from the body. Adding a little honey to the mixture can also work as a mild laxative. Alternatively, you could add salt in place to honey as this encourages the bowel muscle contraction and is rich in magnesium.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I use evion cream and vit E oil on my face and neck daily at night. Is it helpful for removing tann and for glowing fair skin?
The formation of malignant cells in the larynx tissues leads to laryngeal cancer. Most tissue malignancy occur in the squamous cells (flat, thin cells inside the larynx lining). Men are more susceptible to laryngeal cancer.than women.
Laryngeal cancer falls under the category of neck and head cancer. The risk factors of laryngeal cancer include:
- Using tobacco based products
- Drinking excessive alcohol
- Exposure to asbestos and sulphuric acid
The symptoms of laryngeal cancer are:
- Coughing or sore throat that does not heal (know more about Whooping Cough)
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Pain in the ears
- Throat or neck lumps
- Hoarseness in the voice
Ayurvedic treatment can be used together with conventional therapies. Ayurvedic remedies have minimal side-effects and as such are safe. Usually, conventional therapies weaken the body. Fatigue is a common side-effect of harsh treatments like radiation and chemotherapy. As such, Ayurveda aims to bring the body back to balance by fighting the effects of harsh treatments that cause imbalances in the body. It hopes to achieve harmony through natural methods. It can increase energy, promote wellbeing, balance the body, mind and spirit, reduce stress and prevent the disease from returning.
Eating certain healthy food, herbs and professionally prescribed Ayurvedic remedies can help with cancer treatment. Besides healing your body from the inside, there are other important beneficial remedies that can prove to be useful. They include:
- Meditation can reduce blood pressure, anxiety and improve all around well-being.
- Yoga and pranayama is supremely helpful
- Oil massages with healing herbs and essential oils are good for the body and mind
Cancer treatment requires time and patience. You cannot hasten the process. If you are recovered or you are in the recovery phase, it is important not to fall back to the bad habits that put your body out of balance. So if you are on treatment, or done with the treatment, do not start smoking or drinking again. smoking and drinking harms the good effects and can lead to recurrence of the disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.