Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 42 years old, last 10 years I am taking medicine for schizophrenia, I am using amisulpride 200 mg, olanzapine 15 mg, and trihexy 2 mg, I am a diabetic patients, now I am suffering from weight gain, what can I do for weight lose?

1 Doctor Answered
Comtrol your diet,avoid excess oil,ghee,butter,fried,junk food.Take lots of vegetables and salad. Exercise regularly.Remain physically active.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.