Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from chronic back pain. I am 23 years old and my job involves lot of field duty. What can I do? Is it something related to my posture? Please help.

1 Doctor Answered
It can b due to posture. U should visit to the Physiotherapist and start treatment for next few days. Improve posture and continue strengthening exercise.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.