Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, My blood pressure is greatly increased. Please tell me which doctors should show me.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Lybrateuser, - You can consult a general physician as you will require investigations & medication if your BP is too high & cannot be controlled by lifestyle measures, if required he may further refer you to a cardiologist or you can also go to a cardiologist directly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.