Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am suffering from severe depression. I am losing my interest in my work. I used to think more and more about small things. I always used to think whether I am insulted or not. I am always worried about what others think about me.

4 Doctors Answered
For your psychological issues, pls contact a psychotherapist or counsellor in your area and seek immediate help. U may also need to take psychiatric drugs for sometime, for which you would need to consult a qualified psychiatrist. Also start engaging in your hobbies and some form of yoga and relaxation for better results.
Brahmi avleh 10 gm twice a day.
Dear mam It's good that you are seeking help. Lack of interst, worrying thoughts, feeling sad and low all the time can ask be symptoms of depression. You will need a detailed evaluation. Treatment may consist of medication or psychological therapy depending upon the outcome of assessment. Please contact me or any other psychiatrist for further help. Thanks Regards.
I suggest you to consult psycology.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.