I am a 34 Years Old Male, I have been having severe allergy which causes running nose, heavy head and body ache. Due to this I am unable to do my day to day activities. I have been struggling with this for a long time now and unable to find a remedy. I was prescribed Montair LC which I was taking almost everyday but later found that entire day I feel tired and heaviness in head throughout the day. Strangely this happens only when I am in India and when I go abroad it's perfectly fine and I do not need any medication. Is it possible for anyone to help me find a solution to this problem which is grave for me. Thanks in advance.

The best treatment option is to limit your exposure to dust mites. If that doesn't work, there are several over-the-counter and prescription medications that can help relieve the symptoms of a dust mite allergy: antihistamines, such as Allegra or Claritin, can help relieve sneezing, runny nose, and itching.
This is chronic allergic rhinitis Need to do some tests and prescribe you newer antihistamines to get rid off this problem. Please contact me on my private chat window for full prescription.
You are suffering from allergic rhinitis. Its a common problem now a days. 1. Do saline gargles daily. 2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also. 3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of AC. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, When there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected. 4. Drink Hot Liquids --Hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat. 5. Sleep With an Extra Pillow Under Your Head-- Elevating your head will help relieve congested nasal passages. If the angle is too awkward, try placing the pillows between the mattress and the box springs to create a more gradual slope. 6. Treat That Stuffy Nose With Warm Salt Water-- Salt-water rinsing helps break nasal congestion, while also removing virus particles and bacteria from your nose. 7. Blow Your Nose Often (and the Right Way)-- It's important to blow your nose regularly when you have a cold rather than sniffling mucus back into your head. But when you blow hard, pressure can carry germ-carrying phlegm back into your ear passages, causing earache. The best way to blow your nose: Press a finger over one nostril while you blow gently to clear the other. Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results and gives relief in long term please ask for consultation with detailed information so that I can help you better.
RULE OUT ALLERGIC SINUSITIS. YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM COMPLETE AEROALLERGEN WORKUP