It can be gas/ acidity/GERD. But I need to know more to make a diagnosis. Are you constipated.
Meanwhile follow this
1. Lose weight (if you r obese). Obesity
is the leading cause of GERD
. Don't Overeat
2. Don't take tea
empty stomach. Eat something like a banana
(if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds
and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts
, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Acidic foods, like tomatoes and citrus, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd
is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
Exercise in the form of yoga
, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking etc.
This is for long term results But for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.