Punjabi University, DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), NDDY(Naturopathy and Yoga)
In my opinion you should get your urine examination done. Sometimes this kind of pain occures due to urinary tract infection. Then the treatment is done accordingly. Otherwise you may take Nux vom. 30,4 pills three times a day .Revert back with feedback thereafter.
You have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10. Relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control. 13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol 15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines for medicine contact on private chat.
MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, DGO, MD - Physician, Certificate Course In Reproductive Medicine & Ivf, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Infertility Management Training, ivf training in NUH singappre, masters in Reproductive Medicine
IVF Specialist, Gurgaon
If you r not sure that whether to start family n ha e kids I recommend that you do not disturb your hormones by taking I pill. Use regular method of contraception n the moment you plan for pregnancy fertility is resumed after stopping pills.
Hi, It's great that you use Triphala it is a great medication and their are no side effects of Triphala it is purely Ayurvedic and does no harm to solve your problem of constipation you must firstly change your dinner and breakfast take a Hydrated meal in morning like fruit juices.
MBBS, MD, DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Take lycopodium 200, and asafoetida 30, 4-4 pills thrice a day and report thereafter for further treatment.
Besides this, avoid spicy and fatty oily food, take salads and sprouts, don't be empty stomach, be hydrated, do walk for minimum of 30 minutes.
Do revert back for further treatment.
You have pain in left testicle and abdomen. It is due to epidydmitis. You can do SEMEN ANALYSIS TEST to look for pus cells in it, to confirm diagnosis and can tell me report for better guidance and proper treatment, by calling through Lybrate.