Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir mere front ke lower teeth se bleeding hota hai or gums loose hogaye hai or teeth min gap bhi hai what I do?

6 Doctors Answered
Kisie periodontist ko dikhayein aapko gum surgery ki jaroorat hogi uget high labial freenum hai to use hatana hoga
1 person found this helpful
Go for scaling and root planning. Then the dentist might think about flap if required. For gap you may later go for orthodontics.
2 people found this helpful
You may use .. chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days ...
1 person found this helpful
Hi. Scaling aur polishing karwayiye Regards.
1 person found this helpful
This is due to poor oral hygiene. Take vitamin c Go for scaling and polishing.
Gum infection is the most common cause for the bleeding gums, get scaling and polishing done by a dentist. Brush twice daily.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.