Hi, I am addict of rajnigandha tulsi and my teeth are horrible. How can I back with white colour?

Hi, I am addict of rajnigandha tulsi and my teeth are hor...
Are you complementing yourself by admitting to. B an addict I think you should reperimand your self. Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night.
Hi. First quit this habit of yours. Visit a dentist for Scaling/ Cleaning, polishing and Bleaching (Whitening).
You can visit your dentist and ask for scaling procedure, it removes tobacco stains and gives good result.
You may have to undergo teeth cleaning procedure but before that kindly stop eating rajnigandha
Dear user, You can get white pearly teeth, but for that you have to stop chewing Rajnigandha or for that matter any tobacco or areca nut product. After the stoppage of these habits you can go for scaling followed by bleaching of teeth. Regards.
U have to quit tobacco first of all, brush with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water, apply lemon to your teeth, use mouth wash having hydrogen peroxide and visit your dentist you may need scaling.
Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.