I am 23 years of age. Please I am experiencing bad breath. Even if I brush it won't stop. Please how can I treat this?

Causes may be periodontitis, poor oral hygeine, plaque,cavity, pyhorrea,gingivitis etc Avoid eating garlic or onions Drink more water Clean up the plaque Use a food mouth freshner. Clean mouth with hydrogen peroxide solution. Avoid too much tea coffee Consult a dentist for proper diagnosis.
Hi. Rinse your mouth properly after every thing you eat. Brush twice daily. Brushing must at nighttime before going to bed. Visit a dentist for Scaling / Cleaning every 6-12 months. Do Saline warm water gargles. Use a mouthwash occasionally.
Hi lybrate-user. First of all thank you for your query. Bad breath is common for most of the people. It can be due to many reasons. As far as oral cavity is concerned I wanted you to see if there is any decay in your tooth which can cause food debris to get stuck snd cause badbreath. Also due to stains and calculus it can also cause bad breath. Other reasons can be gastric (regurgitation) and maxillary sinus (sinusitis. So check for all these causes. Do tongue scraping and brushing twice and chlorhex mouthrinse. Drink lots of water. Keep calm. Hope I hav answered your query. Thank you and have a healthy day.