Sir/ mam I have an erection staying problem where it doesn't stay for a second. It gets erect and gets loose in same motion. This is the problem for 6-7 years because of my excessive masturbation habit of rubbing myself for whole night with rough hands resulting in swelling in morning to which I had to apply ice always for swelling pain. This continued every 3 days in 2011 summers till winters when I finally got  this problem where I get erection easily but can't keep it or stay it at all for 1-2 seconds even. Please tell me is it curable. Can I restore my natural staying power of erection for hours at will without even touching it? Age 34 Ht - 5.9 Wt - 55 Body type - slim

lybrate-user Ji, a healthy sex life is an indicator well being. For men erectile dysfunction is not just a psychological problem but it can also be an emotional challenge that affects their lives. Masturbation is also very harmful for you it can make you impotent and you are also suffering from major problems but you don't need to worry we can understand your problem and Ayurveda has the power to even cure cancer at this era of time. Like Erectile dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, low libido, nightfall etc. Has a cure through Ayurveda. It is definitely a major problem faced by a huge number of men but the cure does exist guys. So, finally I want to tell you that your problem is curable and through Ayurveda you can also see the effects from the first day of treatment.