Hi, I am a mother of 14 years old boy. I am really worried because of him. He has a very careless attitude towards his studies upto an extent that me and his teachers are so damn frustrated of him. He doesn't study at all. He doesn't finishes his HW or CW. I or teachers have to keep on scolding him, then he will do some bit of it. He doesn't respect anybody. He knows how to manipulate everyone. Sometimes he behaves like he has a criminal mind like he stole money from my purse. He keeps on lying every now and then. It's like his daily habit. Very unhygienic. If I will not shout daily, he will not take bath. In morning I have to shout on him to go to school. I have tried given him perks like if you will perform well and listen to me then I will get so and so things for you. I have also tried to emotionally show him that because of his such behavior I am so upset. I showed him so much love and requested to behave, as we are only putting efforts for his good. etc etc I have put in all the kind of efforts that I can but seems like he is a stone or such a shameful child that nothing matters to him. I have even been to psychiatrist once and she clearly said that he is very manipulative child. I don't know how to tackle him anymore, looks like I have given up. Day by day I am going into depression. It looks like I am a fail parent. Can anybody please suggest what should I do now to tackle a child like him?

Hi mam Need to probe further And diagnose Discuss in detail with a mental health professional Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through text or audio on Lybrate app .learn how to manage and overcome these symptoms. This is all connected to mind. You can also learn how to manage your behavior wight your son Follow my page on Facebook juhi parashar clinical psychologist for mental health updates All the best Seek help for early recovery.