Asked for male, 17 years old from Bhubaneswar
- You have to make an effort to concentrate on your studies, there are no medications for it
- fix your routine of study, sleep and wake up time, exercise, meals, follow it well
- choose a place with proper lighting in your house which doesn't have disturbance - sit for an hour or so & take a 5-10 min break, get up drink water & revise what you studied in that duration, keep your mobile out of your reach so that it doesn't disturb you
- make notes, read them - tell everyone in the house not to disturb you when you are studying
- keep well hydrated & have well balanced meals, do not skip meals as it will make you lethargic & sleepy as brain requires fuel in the form of energy to concentrate & memorise - sleep well on fixed time for at least 6-7 hrs at night, also can take a 20-30 min nap in the afternoon if feel tired
- limit tea, coffee to 1-2 cups only, instead have a fruit juice or soup.