I am taking flunil 20 since 7 days. I get panic attacks from 2 days. My body is shivering and I feel afraid without reason. This did not happen earlier. He is not receiving my call. Should I stop it midway and see another doctor. Is stopping medicine after 7 days ok?

Has a benzodiazepine medicine been started alongwith it? If not it may be needed. Meet your prescribing Doctor immediately. You will be fine. Do not worry.
Antidepressant like flunil may take up to 2 weeks to start showing some effect and upto 4-6 weeks for a full effect. Antidepressant can lead to increased anxiety and restlessness during the initial phase of treatment. It can be taken care of by adding a medicine to deal with anxiety for initial weeks. I will recommend that you continue taking flunil and see your doctor or any other doctor for further review of medicine.
No medicine has to go on for a particular course. If you having any problem why don't you go to your psychiatrist and report Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through text or audio on Lybrate app .learn how to manage and overcome these symptoms. This is all connected to mind. Follow my page on Facebook juhi parashar clinical psychologist for mental health updates All the best Seek help for early recovery.
Flu nil (Fluoxetine) takes at least 4 weeks for it to initiate its action, what you are experiencing is some side effects which are not life threatening, I advise you to continue and see your doctor and ask him to prescribe which gives quick relief before Flunil takes its action. All the best.