Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna MurthyYour feedback matters!
20 years before I faced immense depression. From that day, I have been taking 1 mg lonazep and 50 mg clonil. I have tried to give up these medications but I couldn't able. What should I do, please suggest me.
I feel emptiness in my head is this a sign of depression if yes then may i know what all steps i can take to curb it.I personally think it is related to my habit of getting up late in the morning.
I am 37 year old male, I have severe fatigue and anxiety, fear. How can I overcome by this problems? currently I am taking xet-crplease help. 25 mg daily.
I am 26 years man. Many times I having stomach ache suddenly but after asking doctors there is. No particulars reason behind this. Due to this my studies get affected. What should I do. I am always takes healthy and balance diet usually. Please suggest me what should I do so that this will not happens in future. something yoga or exercise or something else. Thank you.
Hi sir wat are the symptoms anf causes of stammering pls rply me and is there medicine or treatment for stammering.
I am smoking a lot how can I get the nicotine out or what should I use to remove the nicotine form my body.
E-cigarettes or electronic cigarettes are vaporizers powered by battery which instigates the feeling of smoking. Though it has emerged as a measure to quit smoking, it is not so successful in achieving the same.
Check out its Benefits Vs Risks
1. Alternative to smoking - For those who find hard to quit smoking can replace this smoke and tobacco free device with the traditional cigarettes and can reduce the intake of smoke or tobacco to minimal.
2. Easy on the pocket book - The cost of e-cigarettes is relatively low than traditional cigarettes. Hence, it fits well under the budget of chain smokers.
3. Reduces the risk to diseases - Cigarette smoking is injurious to health. It can cause innumerable diseases from cancer, stroke, heart attack, pneumonia to osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s etc. E-cigarettes have reduced the risk of many of these diseases for the smokers.
4. Odor free Cigarette - The odor from a smoker after smoking is unbearable. E-cigarettes help get rid of the maleficent odor and so others won’t notice the smell.
1. E-liquids - E-cigarettes have e-liquids which are very harmfull for the body. A small amount of e-liquid is enough to kill a child or an adult. Hence, there is an increased risk to life of a smoker.
2. Lacks labeling - E-cigarettes do not have proper labeling, health warnings, directions to use and its safe disposal technique. Hence, it has an added risk to environment if the e-liquids get exposed/leaked.
3. High levels of Nicotine - Though it is a tobacco and smoke-free cigarette, over usage of the same can make you addicted to nicotine which has further negative impacts on your health.
Hence, e-cigarettes may help in quit smoking, it is equally hazardous to your health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am suffering from lot of gas problem. Every morning while waking up I get gas. Than after lunch till night. Whatever I eat I get burping, gas. I'm working in IT industry, due to this gas problem I unable to concentrate on work, its very discomfort. Please say what to do for this.
Hello sir. I have a query related to my mental issue. As doctors says I am suffering from ocd problem from last 2 yrs. There is no positive results are coming. There are 15 doctors treated me. And all are well experienced. So I am finally hopeless. Approx 14 hours I am sleeping in 24 hours. Because if I don't do this I just can't control my self. And there is no such thoughts are coming in my mind which are related to ocd. But it is true my problem was started with an word like- I wanted to forgot something and for this I was started to many things. And finally I have gone in very deep. But at this time I am not doing something for this but my illusion-"i have problem" are not going. Please answer me that is it any mental issues of human being are there that can't be treat.
I am a male of 22 yrs. I feel stress because I always think about my face. Becoz it is dull and now I am taking medicine for my dull face according to dermatologist. Treatment taking too much time. I always think that people do not like me. How should I change my mentality?
I am 48 years old, married almost 18 years running but always I found do not match with my thinking/ feelings/emotions etc with my wife and for anything frequently have conflicts with my wife. Myself is basically self employed with engineering degree holder whereas my wife is only 12th class passed. She is not at all practical in the line of day to day activities/livelihood/lifestyle etc. Therefor after day long my working activities whenever returns to my home find no co-operation from her even she do not have any interest about my profession/my life and many more. Therefore I always find depressed in my day to day activities and find do not peace at all since beginning of my married life. I become helpless and find none to share my situation. Please suggest me.
Enjyoing mental health means having a sense of wellbeing, being able to function during everyday life and feeling confident to raise the challenge. Just like physical health it is also very important to maintain mental health. Boost your wellbeing and stay mentally healthy by following a few steps
Connect with others - develop and maintain strong relationships with people around you who will support you and enrich your life. The quality of our personal relationship has a great effect on our wellbeing.
Participate and share yoir interests-- being a part of group of people with a common interest provides a sense of belonging and is good for your mental health. Join a club, evening walking group, dance class, book club.
Challenge yourself - learn a new skill take on challenge. To meet a goal. Commit yourself to achieve fitness goal, learn to cook new recipe.
Deal with stress - beawre of what triggers your stress and how you react. Stress is part of life and affect people in different ways. A balanced lifestyle can help you manage stress. Do relaxation, breathing yoga and meditation.
Learn how to understand emotions.--it is important to be aware of what you are feeling. Learning yourself is key part of having mental health.
My son who is 13 years old and there is a problem with him is, he takes some time to speak the words. Pls advice what should I do to cure him. Can he speaks fluently in future.
An idle mind is a devil’s workshop. When there is too much time on your hands with nothing to do, you end up thinking about things which are not going well, leading to depression. Come to think of it, if there is nothing that you can do to improve it, there is no point wasting time over it. On the other hand, if there is something to improve the situation, just go ahead and do it, so everybody involved is happy. However, if there are too many other factors which are beyond control, then you need to see how to change your outlook towards it.
One such effective way is to keep yourself busy and distract yourself from it. The following are some simple measures, which can be very effective in dealing with stress.
- Sleep it off: One of the main reasons for depression is the physical exhaustion and lack of good rest. So, it is good once in a while to just sleep it off and give your body the much deserved rest. This gives the brain a chance to begin to heal and feel better.
- Clean up the house: The home or the space you enter into indirectly indicates your state of mind. A clean home and workspace means that much less clutter in the brain. Clean out the closet, give away your old stuff, and in the process, you would end up feeling good about having helped somebody. You will also realize how much excess stuff you have collected over the years. Stacked up in the attic and cartons, these were meant for use on “some fine day”, which never seemed to arrive.
- Exercise: Force yourself to exercise. While initially it would be an ordeal, gradually you will enjoy it. Exercise also releases chemicals in the brain, which make you feel good about yourself. In addition, the physical benefits will start to show up, leaving you feeling elated and in a chirpier mood.
- Travel: When you go solo traveling, the amount of time you spend with yourself just increases. The changed surroundings will help you understand yourself better and come to terms with things that can be under your control. You learn to let go of things and come to terms with life. If time and money are limitations, go out and explore places in your own surrounding city or town. You will realize how little you know the city or town you live in.
- Hobbies: Whether it is learning to play guitar or speak Spanish, pick something that you have always wanted to do over the years and work at it. You will see the depression vanish in no time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.