Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My right knee bon fracture before 8 Years by bike accident. But I fall form my bike 6 day ago. I get pain same knee $ same location. I can't walk $run perfectly. What can I do? Please tell me.

1 Doctor Answered
Get an xray done after clinical examination for the affected area and follow up with reports and For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and can do ice fomentation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.