I have darkspots on my cheeks and between my forehead caused by acne and its not going ,I really want to get rid of it before 3rd sept 2018 because its my 15 birthday and I do not want to look gross. Plzz help I am loosing my self confidence to go out because of this issue and my father is not ready to take me to dermatologist. Plzzz suggest me something any ointment ,cream or any miracle. Plzzz.

I have darkspots on my cheeks and between my forehead cau...
There are many possible treatments, such as chemical peels, dermabrasion and laser therapies. But it is advised to try some simple, natural homemade remedies initially which will also help to reduce the appearance of spots and acne on your face. Lemons have vitamin C that can lighten dark spots on your face. It’s easy to apply. Potatoes have natural bleaching properties that help fade spots, scars as well as blemishes. The starch in potato helps reduce pigmentation, while the enzymes in it promote healthy skin. Buttermilk is also beneficial in getting rid of dark spots. Aloe vera has many healing properties and is a great natural dark spot corrector. Its gel has polysaccharides that stimulate the growth of new skin cells to help reduce dark spots and heal scars. Sandalwood is another effective option. The natural oils in it can help clear black spots naturally. It even adds a healthy glow to your skin. Turmeric is another popular skin-lightening agent that can be used to get rid of black spots on your face. You may consult a dermatologist if you do not get desired results with these remedies.