Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Hi I had severe Diarrhea last week was given Imodium and O2H (once a day for 5 day) Diarrhea stopped but then 2 days later had prawns and Diarrhea started again .took bi-quinol tablets for 3 days But still motion was sometimes soft sometimes loose but frequency was 2 times a day .did a blood and stool test .report states wbc high 10600 (range 400-10500) and monocyte high 09 (range 00-08) stool test normal except for being acidic and 2-3 Hpf .pls let me know the reason for elevated wbc and monocyte and how can it be treated .so I need more tests? Thanks.

Dear Lybrate User, This elevated thing show sloght infection. But it is not more serious condition it easily treat by homeopathic treatment. Once try homeopathic treatment which a day you feel better and also no need to further more test. Once try homeopathic treat safe and effective. And also maintain hydrated condition in your body and also take fiber rich diet. Further if you want to detail consult personally online or go for homeopathic treatment.
Hi, Lybrate user, Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Your diet be easily digestible on time. Tk, homoeopathic medicine @ @ Aloe sac 1000-5 drops ,twice for 3 days. Avoid, junkfood, alcohol and Nicotine. Tk, care.