Hi Lybrate user, It may be due to small tear called fissure in anus. Yo need to check your dietary habits to avoid constipation and hard stool. Keep water intake around 3 litres daily. Include dietary fibres in diet. If symptoms persists, you can consult for detailed guidance and medicines.
Sitz baths. Generally, experts recommend people with painful hemorrhoids sit in warm water for 15 minutes, several times a day — especially after a bowel movement. Witch hazel. Apple cider vinegar. Psyllium husk. Aloe vera. Tea tree oil. Epsom salts and glycerin.
1 You are having piles as well as fissures .hence bleeding and pain.
2 Take sitz bath ,sit in warm water for 15 mts _ You can add 2 to 3 crystals of potassium permanganate in the water
3.Presently you can apply Anovate ointment to get relief
4 Drink plenty of water atleast 2 to 3 litres per day
5 Eat lots of vegetables, reduce spicy food 6 If no relief consult a surgeon.
Please go to a specialist surgeon or gastro enterologist and get a sigmoidoscopy done to find out the cause and treat accordingly
in the meantime eat only plant based foods increase fluid intake and fiber intake.
1. Don't Overeat
2. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style. This is most important n non negotiable part
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.
10. Curd is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
For more details you can consult me.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery , MD - Ayurveda
Passing motion hard is due to poor digestion, dehydration, fast food and unhealthy lifestyle. Blood in motion can be due to piles or bleeding in intestinal tract. Needs thorough diagnosis for treatment.
Hi.this symptom can be due to constipation , haemorrhoids and some other causes.
-take at least two litres of water per day, take high fibre diet, avoid inactivity and do walking, avoid spicy and oil floods, include vegetables and fruits in ur diet.
- for constipation u can use duphalac syrup.
-if blood in stool continues recurrently look for haemorrhoids and other problems.
MCh(Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery), MS - Surgical, MBBS
General Surgeon, Guwahati
The gold standard treatment of hostal hernia is surgical correction. But before that we need to diagnose it correctly with the help of Upper G I Endoscopy and mannometry. I hope you have been through all these diagnostic tests. If you are not willing for surgery at the moment, then you can try on a medication and little sleeping postural changes.
It can be piles or fissure
Take home cooked, fresh light food. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
Maintain active life style
Curd is good for u.
Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods
For details you can contact me.