Hello, I am 42. Height 168 cm. My weight is 89 kg. My diet is moderate and includes milk cornflakes and boiled eggs in the morning. Rice in the afternoon and 2 chapatis with vegetables in the dinner. Tea twice in whole day. I am a social drinker and non smoker. Physical workout is nil. No other ailment. Kindly advise how to reduce weight.

Hello, I am 42. Height 168 cm. My weight is 89 kg. My die...
For reducing weight food plays an important role. Packed and processed foods that we think are harmless are a big culprit for weight gain. These are - different types of bread based foods, biscuits, salty snacks, jams & spreads, ice creams, soft drinks & packed juices etc. The list is endless. Half the battle is won when you give up these foods. Reducing foods like milk products, all types of oils and white sugar also helps in weight loss. Increase foods like fruits, veggies, nuts & seeds etc. Weight loss will become easy. All the best.
Hi, thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. -Avoid processed food, junk food, maida, fried food completely. -Have only home cooked meals with plenty of fresh fruits and veggies. -Drink plenty of water. Increase your water consumption. -Have salads, sprouts, soups. -Exercise at least 5 times a week and 30 to 40 minutes each time. We are here to guide you. For a detailed and customized diet plan, you can contact me. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards.