I started swimming one week back and after 4 or 5 th day I caught High level fever, I consulted to doctor and he prescribed me some medicine and I got a rid of this fever but now I caught with one side headache and cough is stuck in my throat that I faced many problems in digesting even fluids foods and this problem is still persist plus I found that again I caught with light fever too. Kindly answer how I put myself out from this situation. And mention precautions too.

I started swimming one week back and after 4 or 5 th day ...
Hello, Thank you for informing me about your problem, it looks like the infection has no€™t been cured fully or chance of reinfection, the source might be the swimming water as it is a very common source for transmission. Kindly let me know about the previous treatment you received. Feel free to get connected and clarify your queries in the private section. Wish you best of health.
Avoid swimming till you get better. Use ear plugs and other protective gear when swimming. Do not drink pool water. Make sure you take a bath before and after swimming. Consume plenty of warm fluids FOR MEDICATION CONSULT ONLINE IN PRIVATE.