Hi Sir, I want to know that if TSH level is 10.75 then what will happen if someone taking Dilantin. Is it increases the TSH level or decrease the TSH level? T3 and T4 are normal. Is it make significant effects on T3 and T4 also. Is taking Dilantin with thyroid supplement is safe?

Hi Sir, I want to know that if TSH level is 10.75 then wh...
I don't think so. Its not proven. So don't think on that just control you thyroid by having yoga and medicine. Take care.
Hello dilantin is given for controlling seizures Its a anti convulsant Long time use of phenytoin ie dilantin efects on level of tsh level Its commonly seen that it increases the tsh level In few ppl it decreases the tsh level but rare Ya it may decrease the t4 t3 level too Taking dilantin with thyroid supplemnt is safe only under supervision Correct dose should be administered as dilantin effects the thyroid profile