I am a diabetic and have split vision in the left eye and cataract in the right eye. Will eye exercises like rotating the eyeballs, be beneficial to eyes.

I am a diabetic and have split vision in the left eye and...
Hi diabetes is a hormones related disease nd eye troubles like cataract is due to hardend thick wall like substance covered on above the lens. Cataract is a dense, cloudy area that forms in the lens of the eye. A cataract begins when proteins in the eye form clumps that prevent the lens from sending clear images to the retina. The retina works by converting the light that comes through the lens into signals. It sends the signals to the optic nerve, which carries them to the brain. It develops slowly and eventually interferes with your vision. You might end up with cataracts in both eyes, but they usually don’t form at the same time. & split vision is due to neurological troubles. Because of diabetes also you will get eye troubles in cases of diabetic retinopathy so take your diabetic tablet regularly and also eye treatment. Rotating eyeballs will give you relief for some extent but consult a doctor and take treatment then it will be fine.
Hello, You need to take care of your catract to rectify vision of another eye. More over your opthelemologist can guide you better in this connection. Rotation of eyes ball will definitely be beneficial. Take care.