Hi Sir, My face jaw have a pain at joint in mostly night & filling sour at that place sensation. Sound is coming while bulging at near ear cheek.

Hi Sir, My face jaw have a pain at joint in mostly night ...
Get a X-ray of both tmj done n send on line to understand ur case better
It may be patriotid gland that sit under that bone and actually are salivary gland that releases saliva upon certain taste and extremely sour.
Hello. You need a proper clinical diagnosis from a dentist. This sort of pain can be due a wisdom tooth infection. But has to be confirmed by a dentist. Please visit soon.
Dear Lybrate user, thank you for your question. You are talking about the TMJ pain also called as temporomandibular joint pain. This joint is present on both sides in front of the ear. The reason for this pain can be many. It may be due to bruxism (I.e. Chewing or grinding movements of jaw at night) it may even occur due to unilateral chewing. It even may lead to sound. More details are required. At the moment you can do the following: tab orthodex Mr. (two tabs in a day for three days) warm moist fermentation of the area thrice. Consult me for more details.
Hello, It might be a case of trauma from occlusion.In such cases also patients present similar complaints. You need a good clinical diagnosis before coming to any final conclusion.
Your symptoms suggests hyper mobility of the jaw joint (tmj. Mostly it subsides on its own. Just open your mouth less while eating. Can use spoon for that and soft diet for 1-2 months. Your discomfort will subside for sure.
The pain is probably due to temporomandibular joint problem which may be due to various reasons 1 A blow on the JAW or teeth 2 due to occlusal discrepancy 3 bruxism (night grinding) 4 arthritis 6 gum chewing 7 aviod ,keeping your head positioned to same side during sleep. 8.in few cases ,its because of the forceps delivery of the child. In any of the above cases you need to consult the dentist at the earliest, for further evaluation.
See a dentist in person, get a night guard or splint made, eat soft diet from both sides.
Take over-the-counter medications. ... Use moist heat or cold packs. ... Eat soft foods. ... Avoid extreme jaw movements. ... Don't rest your chin on your hand. ... Keep your teeth slightly apart as often as you can. ... Learn relaxation techniques to help loosen up your jaw.

Book appointment with top doctors for Jaw Ache treatment