Hi Sir, I am suffering from throat problem from 2 years. When I take medicine it will cure. Then after 1 months it starts again. I went to many doctors they told me that it is just an infection. So I just want to ask you that whether there is permanent treatment.

Hello So you are suffering from repeated throat infections Homoeopathic medicines will definitely help you to develop your immunity to fight back infection Also saline water gargling, avoiding cold and fried oily food will also help.
My Lybrate user thanks for the query .I thinks you have suffering from you can take Acid Sulph 30, Bryta carb30 each two drops 4 times, Hep Sulph 200 two times for 15 days.
Take ayurvedic treatment. Take medicines properly. And when it get cure take agastya Rasayana and talisapatradi choornam. 1tsf rasayana mix wit1/4 of chooranam.
Hello lybrate-user, Is your problem is throat pain or cough or only irritation, n if you are facing problem frequently then first get investigation like AEC, Thyroid profile n also Thyroid scan done Till then use hkf a spoon of turmeric n a pinch of pepper powder in warm milk at night Ginger juice and honey in morning Mulethi kwath (decoction of Yashti madhu) for gargling.
One ....change life style ....throat gateway of intestine ...what ever passes affects it ....mirch masala hard soft ..... Second after every feed gulp 100% FLP pure bee honey mixed drink mixed with Pomestin power rinse and gulp the drink ....if not diabetic