Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ayurvedas online in Mangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Nimitha Gautham
Submit a review for Nimitha GauthamYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend is 23 years old. Since last 2 months she is losing weight very fast. She is also going through irregular periods, like twice a month and she had some I pills in this time period. She does not take enough food also as she used to.
According to ayurveda, it is said that we should not drink water just after or during meals. Is this true? If it is true then when is it right to drink water? What should I do if I feel thirsty after meals? Can I drink buttermilk during/after meals?
Many men have sexual problems which prevent them from deriving pleasure from sexual activities. They become more common as men age. These problems are generally caused by physical or psychological issues like certain medical conditions, alcoholism, drug abuse, stress, anxiety etc. The most common ones among them are:
1. Erectile Dysfunction - Erectile dysfunction or impotence involves not being able to achieve or maintain enough of an erection to have proper sex. This is usually caused by tension about work, finances, family, relationship or even excessive worrying about not getting an erection.
The penis needs good blood flow to sustain an erection during sex. Erectile dysfunction can also be the first sign of significant cardiac or vascular disease.
Selective drugs like Staxyn, Stendra, Levitra, Cialis, Viagra etc. are generally used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Another treatment is psychotherapy, which might help in exploring problems in the relationship or by relaxation techniques.
Penis deformation can be caused by scar tissue, possibly because of a previous injury, that appears as a hard lump on the upper side of the penis more frequently. Many times, pain during erection is not felt after 12 to 24 months, although the penis curvature usually remains.
3. Ejaculatory Disorders - Premature ejaculation is the most common type of ejaculatory dysfunction. It occurs within two minutes of the start of sexual stimulation. There are good chances that most men might experience this at some point of their life.
There are currently few treatments for premature ejaculation. Antidepressant medication is usually the best option. Topical anaesthetics applied to the penis can also delay ejaculation by reducing sexual sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Mere hair bohot jyada ja rahe he uperse scalp ho gaya he. Or bohot hi patla or kamzor ho gaye he. Me kya karu. Oil bhi try kiye but koi itna farak nhi he. Which oil or medicines are best for scalp or hair growth.
Hello doctor my name is dhruv. Last week my wisdom tooth removal surgery has done, Hospital has very good reputation. Then after 4 days I took novamox 500 capsule for two days. Now after two days I feel weakness, fever, mouth ulcers, stomach pain and cold. Please advice.
Menopause can be a turnaround for many women in respect to their health and body functioning. It can be disturbing and disruptive. When menstruation ends in women, various changes ranging from physical to emotional occurs which are discussed below.
- Perimenopause: The age of 40-45 years in women is the time when their hormones, progesterone, and estrogen start falling, as the production of these hormones from the ovaries decreases. The onset of menopause, however, begins from mid thirty’s. You can experience significant cramps while having your periods as well as heavy and irregular periods.
- Anxiety and Mood Swings: Mood swings are common during the days of your menstruation, but it becomes severe when you are going through the pre-menopausal and post-menopausal phase. This is a time when most of the women become more teary and emotional without much reason. They become irritated easily as well, and the best way to tackle them is to care and be kind and not flattery or insensible. The woman must understand the phase she is going through and must try to find ways to control her temper and mood swings.
- Night Sweats and Hot Flashes: Hot flashes and night sweats are common symptoms that you experience during menopause. Due to the fall in the levels of estrogen, the body gets heated up, and thus hot flashes are common during these days. The brain needs time to adjust to the changes estrogen level, and then this problem gets solved.
- Reduced Sex Drive: Due to the fall in the hormones, the sex drive or the libido in a woman falls right after having menopause.
- Aging: Menopause acts like the red mark on the age calendar of yours which pin point that now you are becoming old. This increases the agitation and the irritation of getting old. But talking about it in the open and being calm can reduce the irritation and also keeps you youthful all the day.
- Affecting Your Thoughts: Perimenopause can also be symbolized by a reduction in the thought process and the memory of the women. Most of the women complain of having less energy at work and forgetting basic things. This is because of the drop in the estrogen as it helps in keeping you active as well as alert.
- Calcium Deficiency or Bone Loss: With the falling estrogen level, the loss of calcium from the body and thus affecting the mass of the bones is inevitable, and this thing can get serious that it can turn into osteoporosis. You need to have calcium along with Vitamin D from the natural food as much as possible so that the bone mass doesn’t get affected.
Dealing with menopause is more a challenge to a woman. However, being aware of the changes happening in her body and accepting them is aging gracefully, indeed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!