Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhav Shyam ManoharYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my q is I am going gym evening and running for morning so it does not affect on my body because I am doing two thing ?is bad or good pls ans.
My mother feeling pain all body. Last 15 years she is suffering bone pain in the joint of hand and backrest. That time it was not serious, but now this problem is very serious. She can not stand or sit or walk more than 25 minute. When she cut vegetables, talk in phone, watch TV, or travel in train, she fell a kind of pain in (neck back) to shoulder. From today she is very ill, her vain from neck to shoulder getting so tension (a kind of feeling when we carry a heavy load)
I'm male and from few weeks I'm having head ache, fever, leg pains, body pains and penis pain actually every part of my body is paining I can not sit or lay down properly what shall I do please give me some suggestions?
I am going to gym and I want to build my body muscles. Can you please provide a effective diet plan for me?
My periods date was 10th this month but I haven't got them yet. I called up my friend and she said her date was 4th and she got it on 15th. Is that possible? And how can I induce my periods. Please help. Thanks.
I am suffering for legs nd feet pain in summer every night last 2 years. What should I have to do. Give me any suggestion pleas.
It actually happen from around six month when I complete bath after that I feel some pain inside my ear if little water goes in it? Have you any solution?
I am suffering from fever and I have took some medicine but there is no benefit those treatment please guide me.
Dear sir, I am feeling from cough and cold very strongly these days. Please tell me the way in which I can protect myself from cough and cold.
My daughter 4 yrs old with vitiligo tried homeopathy, hallopathy medicine for nearly 2 yes but no improvement. Now trying ayurveduc. Is there any cure for vitiligo?(from bangalore)
Why platelets decreases when person suffers from dengue and What happens when platelets counts decrease below 10000.
My little boy aged 33 months has normal bowel movement but with bad odour. At times he strains himself to let it out though he drinks a lot of water. How to help him to overcome this problem.
Dear Doctor, My girlfriend is 25 years old. We have been dating for the past 3 years now and are committed. She explained to me that from the time she first got her periods, they have been rather irregular. She would also develop certain skin conditions during her periods such as acne on her face or increase in oiliness as well as dryness of her lips. Her gynac after performing certain tests said that she releases several eggs at a time, rather than the usual one when she ovulates. Under his prescription she has been taking a course of Aristelle (Ethinyl Estradiol, Dienogest) ever since As I understand, this drug is a hormonal contraceptive. She has continued this course for the past several years now and has been doing well in terms of skin symptoms and regularity of her period. My question to you is, for how long do you think it would be safe to continue this course without causing any disturbance to her body. We are clear that we want to have sex only after marriage. Hence I would like to know if there would be anything to keep in mind when we do decide that we would like to conceive. I look forward to your kind help. With Gratitude
Dear Dr. Due To confusion and negative thoughts, my weight is reduced, I can't sleep at all, I'm feeling very weak, having a chest pain, breathing difficulties, I can't concentrate on my work. Is it good for health? I'm male, underweight Age 29. But one Doctor suggested that it's good for health to prevent overweight or obesity.
Hello sir. When I feel nervous my face turns red and everyone caught me. Please tell me the solution.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.