Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhav Shyam ManoharYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I have sensitive skin and no brightness in my face or dark circle also please suggest me best product without sideffect in future and my age 23.
Hi doctor. I am going to gym since 2 years. I observe dat am not gaining heavy personality. So I started eating neuro vit capsules is der any side effects with dis. What should I have to develop more suggest me some good with no side effects plzzzzz My age is 26.
Dear sir/ madam, I am a 46 years old guy who lacks self confidence. I am jobless. How do I achieve self confidence. Regards
According to Ayurveda, imbalance or disequilibrium in the doshas is the main cause of hypothyroidism. The Kapha dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for body fluids and lubrication, and Pitta dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for fire and water body humors, are vitiated. Lifestyle and diet discrepancies further promote imbalances in the doshas. Hypothyroidism is categorized under the Yapya diseases which reoccur once you cease to take the treatment.
- It is essential to consume adequate quantities of milk.
- Coconut oil is one of the best remedies for a hypothyroid patient, since it increases slow and sluggish metabolism. Coconut contains MCFAs i.e. medium chain fatty acids and MTCs i.e. Medium chain triglycerides in abundance which help the metabolism be revved up.
- Consume a mixture of Indian gooseberry i.e. amla and churnam with honey, daily before breakfast. One of the main causes of Hypothyroidism is insufficient amount of iodine.
- Drinking the juice acquired from jalakumbhi i.e. Pistia Stratiotes everyday in dosage ranging from 11gm to 22gm increases the iodine content and helps treat hypothyroidism.
- Avoid stale and fermented food, late night dinner and day sleeping.
- Exercise and meditation is must.
Almost all the metabolic processes in a person's body are influenced by the hormones produced by the thyroid gland. The most common types of thyroid diseases caused due to dysfunctional thyroid glands, such as thyroid nodules, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, goiter, thyroiditis and thyroid cancer.
Ayurveda recommends Panchakarma treatment comprising of Virechan, Niruha and Anuvasan basti, Nasyam along with the medicines to treat hypothyroidism. These purifying procedures are used in cases where the body has accumulated excess toxins and needs purification. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.