Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am taking calcigard retard 20 mg tablets twice daily to control my high BP. Is it possible to treat the same without taking any allopathy medicines for me? Pl suggest.

4 Doctors Answered
Yes it can be done with homoeopathic treatment.
BP can be controlled only with medication.
Most of medical problems need personally taking detailed medical history and examination with need of reports sometimes so meet.- Cardiologist or MD physician to ask that.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.