I am 34 year old. I removed my impacted wisdom teeth 2 months ago. Now I have headache and jaw pain continue and not have proper bite. Is that normal. Please answer.

Kindly visit dentist. To check your healing once. Or any other cavity inside your mouth or may be in your second molar.
It is normal ,provided you take all the medications prescribed by the doctor.
No it is not normal consult dentist.
TAB dolo 650.
Do warm saline rinses atleast 5 to 6 times.
No Abhishek if it is elongated and stays for 1-2 day than it's ok. If it is longer than that it means you should go for proper treatment. You can consult me through lybrate for Homoeopathic treatment
Experiencing pain even after 2 months of surgery is not normal. If it's the same truth then you should see the dentist from whom you got the extraction done from and the doctor will be able to tell you that if it's the same tooth or the other truth in the same side either way you should get the examination done as soon as possible so that exact cause of your problem can be found out and treated accordingly.
Get your jawjoint tested and get xray of your tooth and jawjoint. Consult a TMJ specialist.
Yes.