My aged 38 years from Kolkata. My weight is 80 kg and height is 5'4. Please suggest diet plan for me.

Hi lybrate-user Your weight should be between 71-73 kgs. Diet plan should be customized as per your need easy & practical to follow that's what we believe in. To get help from us you can get in touch with us.
1. Aim for increased Fitness & permanent weight loss 2. Add 2-3 Fruits to your daily diet before meals. 3. Cut down Sweets/Biscuits/ Colas/Juices from your diet. 4. Completely eliminate Puris/Parathas/Pizzas/Burgers/Fried Rice/Biryani etc 5. Eat slowly and mindfully. Reduce portion size. 6. Exercise daily - 'Intense' Cardio for 40-60 mins. This will keep you toned and trim. 7. Love yourself and respect your body. 8. For a customised plan, you can consult me privately.