I am sugar patient and I daily use medicine but now I am not taking medicine. So is it good or not.

I am sugar patient and I daily use medicine but now I am ...
Sugar medicine are a lifetime thing You should never stop it And most important regularly measures sugar levels.
Please check you blood sugar - fasting, pp and HbA1c. (Please note it is not advisable to stop or take any medicines without the doctor's advise ). You can talk to your doctor if you have any concerns or any doubts. Read more about Diabetes and how to manage it (with lifestyle changes) from the internet. Everyone should maintain a proper diet which is healthy and balanced with appropriate calorie count (prefer homemade food and natural food items ). Exercise is also equally important as it can improve the overall health and immunity. Medicines are required if the blood sugar is not controlled by diet restrictions and daily exercise. Take an informed decision so that you can take responsibility of your health and fitness.
Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. For a patient with T2 diabetes, taking prescribed medicine is absolutely essential. Along with that strict diet control and regular exercise also is the need. SInce there is no mention of fasting, PP glucose levels, HbA1c%, dietary pattern, weight, height and extent of daily exercise, there is no way to comment or give any suggestions. Further if medication is stopped uncontrolled rise in glucose level is likely to cause serious long term complications associated with diabetes. Thanks.