Dear Sir, I am aged 54 years. For the last few weeks I am observing my health condition that frequently I am infesting with Cold and running nose. My nose is always stuffed and some irritation is persisting. I am using citrizine and cold act and actified tablets. But after using for some time I am getting relief but again it is reflecting me. Kindly advice what medicines to take. With Regards,

Dear Sir,
I am aged 54 years.  For the last few weeks I a...
Increase your immunity level, take becosule one daily for one month. Take balanced diet consult again if you are not ok.